2018 Tryout Dates:
Tryouts will be held at the Lake Forest Training Center
A / BB / B: June 8 & 9, 2018
Please Bring these documents:
2018-2019 USA Hockey Membership (Required) - Please visit USA Hockey Registration prior to attending tryouts. You must be registered for the 2018-19 USA Hockey Season in order to register for SCAHA (see next step).
2018-2019 SCAHA Membership passcode (Required) - Please visit SCAHA to register for this season. You will need your USA hockey number prior to registering to receive your 2018 SCAHA passcode. Please bring a print out of your passcode to each tryout.
Birth Certificate (If first time playing in SCAHA) - Please bring a copy of your birth certificate to each try out. If you are foreign born, you will also need to provide government issued birth certificate and Visa documentation.
$25 per try out. Checks are not accepted.
Gold Rush Tryout System:
- Please arrive 45 minutes prior to the start of tryouts.
- Check in and pay your try out fee.
- Please have current year USA Hockey Registration number along with SCAHA passcode available to register.
- Player will receive a pullover upon completing registration.
- Tryouts will run one hour in length.
- Management will post the results immediately following each tryout. You will be asked to do the following:
- See Coach – Congratulations, you made the team!
- Return for the next try out. Coaches would like you to attend another try out so that they can further evaluate the player fit for the team.
Congratulations you made the team!
Gold Rush Hockey Club staff will conduct a player and parent meeting following the tryout for all players chosen. Club staff will have the following items:
- Electronic Letter of Intent - You will need your SCAHA passcode to complete this step.
- Financial Agreement including initial club deposit.
- Team fitting. Be prepared to do a uniform sizing upon being chosen for the team.